The Bachelor of Arts in business administration degree programme provides students with a comprehensive knowledge of business theories and models; paired with their application to real world problems. The focus is on analysis of business problems and opportunities; coupled with key business functions such as leadership and entrepreneurship. They are also thoroughly prepared to analyse and implement business decisions and theories.
Our students are exposed to knowledge and skills that enable them to effortlessly connect business concepts to the larger global society in preparation for a clear career path within the various fields in the sector of business. They are provided with solid groundwork to allow them to continue to specialized graduate studies in business administration or related fields. The department hosts the following programmes:
- Degree in Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Degree in Community Development
- Diploma in Community Development
- Certificate in Community Development