REQUIREMENT FOR CREDIT TRANSFER/EXEMPTIONS (Caption from Credit Transfer Guidelines)
All credit transfer shall follow the following criteria established and approved by the Academic Senate:
- Credit transfers shall only be accepted from accredited institutions and programs.
- Credit transfer may be permitted up to a maximum of 49% of the core course units for similar programmes at the same level.
- Grade B plain and above from the previous institution earned within the past five years.
- Transfer credits shall not affect the student’s grade point average (GPA) reported on the KAG EAST University transcripts.
- Each course transferred must have an equivalent content value to the one it replaces in the undergraduate program.
- Transfer of credits shall be limited to no more than 60 credit hours.
- The transferred credits shall be limited to courses offered in the first and second year of study.
- The applicant shall pay a non-refundable credit transfer assessment fee, Refer to number 3 above.